ARIVE is a high growth software startup that is redefining digital originations by building the industry’s first Wholesale Originations Marketplace connecting independent loan originators, industry-leading lenders, borrowers, referral partners, credit, income, asset, property & settlement service providers into one seamless loan origination platform.
ARIVE is looking for a smart, driven and ambitious HR / Operations Manager to help us build employee engagement programs as well as streamline business operations. You will be part of ARIVE’s diverse team of problem solvers and play a critical role in ensuring accelerated growth and streamlining of ARIVE’s people and business operations. Just in 18 months since launch ARIVE has seen explosive growth of its marketplace with more than 10,000 active originators and participation from largest wholesale lenders in the nation. Working here means you get to do work that creates meaningful, sustainable impact surrounded by the very best people.
- Define and execute strategies aligned with the overall employee engagement, talent growth and streamlined business operations partnering with the CEO.
- Formulate and execute plans for HR initiatives such as employee motivation, growth, performance improvements, recruiting and retention including implementing tools. Ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR federal / state requirements, complete required filings, maintain employee handbooks and other records. Manage employee roles & responsibilities, trainings, on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Collaborate with various business partners (such as accounting, CPAs, 3rd parties) for tracking operational metrics, invoice payments, financial reports such as revenue/expense forecasts, sales tax filings, etc.
- Identify opportunities and tactics for business process improvements of different functions and contribute to increased customer satisfaction.
Things We Look For:
- 5+ years of experience in successfully managing a software / technology startup's HR, people, business operations.
- Outstanding people skills. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient ability to understand financial and operations data.
- Incredibly positive attitude with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR / Business Administration or equivalent is a strong plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401K Plan (with employer match)
- Generous PTOs
- Endless Learning in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Notes: ARIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.