ARIVE is a high growth software startup that is redefining digital originations by building the industry’s first Wholesale Originations Marketplace connecting independent loan originators, industry-leading lenders, borrowers, referral partners, credit, income, asset, property & settlement service providers into one seamless loan origination platform.
ARIVE is seeking a smart, self-motivated, and ambitious Senior Cyber Security Engineer to design, implement, operate and maintain information system security controls and countermeasures for ARIVE. You will be part of ARIVE’s diverse team of problem solvers and get to do work that creates meaningful, sustainable impact surrounded by the very best people.
- Analyze and recommend cyber security controls, tools and procedures to meet business security needs and monitor for compliance.
- Monitor AWS cloud infrastructure, other information systems and applications for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops security monitoring and visibility capabilities using tools; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Administer authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and de-provisioning of user and system accounts, endpoints, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Analyze trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to business risk; develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance self-assessments, and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Analyze and develop information security governance, including implementing and automating tools such as security log monitoring, events and alerts, with respect to use and operation of information systems and applications.
- Respond to any cyber security incidents, including conducting forensic investigations and recovering from any security or cyber attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches.
- Develop and administer, or provides advice, evaluation, and oversight for, information security training and awareness programs.
Things We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years of cyber-security experience with deep knowledge of subject area required
- Deep understanding of securing and hardening AWS cloud deployments and Amazon Web Services is required
- Knowledge and hands on experience with various security/vulnerability assessment tools, threat monitoring tools is required
- Self-motivation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention detail, and ability to communicate complex written and verbal information simply.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company and nurturing customer relationships.
- Calm demeanor and people skills, with the strength to maintain that demeanor under stress.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401K Plan (with employer match)
- Generous PTOs
- Opportunity to get Equity/Ownership
- Endless Learning in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Notes: ARIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.